1 cup sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter
8 -10 drops green food coloring
1. Place popcorn in a large roasting pan; keep warm in a 250 degree oven.
2. Meanwhile, in a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugars, water, corn syrup, vinegar and salt.
3. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
4. Cook, stirring occasionally, until a candy thermometer reads 250 degrees (hard ball stage).
5. Remove from the heat; stir in butter until melted. Stir in food coloring. Drizzle over warm popcorn and toss to coat. Cool.
6. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.