2 large Bosc pears
2 teaspoons sugar
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup dried cranberries or dried mixed fruit (such as Sun-Maid Fruit Bits)
1/4 cup low-fat granola
1/4 cup apple juice
1/2 cup vanilla low-fat frozen yogurt, divided into 4 small scoops
1. Peel pears; cut in half lengthwise. Use a melon baller or grapefruit spoon to remove core and seeds, creating a hollow.
2. Place pear halves, with cut sides up, in a glass pie plate. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over pears.
3. Combine cranberries and granola; mound into hollows of the pear halves. Pour the apple juice in and around pear halves. Cover dish loosely with wax paper.
4. Cook in microwave on HIGH 6-8 minutes or until the pears are tender when pierced with a knife. Let stand in the dish 5 minutes. Use a large slotted spoon to transfer the pears to serving plates.
5. Drizzle juices from pie plate over pears and serve with frozen yogurt.
more at http://www.health.com