- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- What you’ll need:
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
- 1 loaf (16 oz) spicy Buffalo prepared cheese product, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Muir Glen® organic fire roasted diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- C(rumbled blue cheese, Celery sticks and bagel chips, if desired)
- Spray 3-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In slow cooker, mix chicken, cheese product, tomatoes and Buffalo wing sauce.
Cover; cook on Low heat setting 2 hours or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle dip with blue cheese. Serve warm with celery sticks and bagel chips.