- What you’ll need:
- 1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury® Grands ®! Big & Flaky crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 6 oz thinly sliced deli corned beef
- 6 slices Swiss cheese (6 oz)
- 1 cup sauerkraut, well drained (from 14-oz can)
- 4 teaspoons horseradish mustard
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed, crushed
- How To:
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 4 rectangles. Onto ungreased cookie sheet, place 2 rectangles, short ends together, forming 14×5-inch rectangle. Firmly press perforations and center seam to seal.
2. Spread rectangle with dressing to within 1/4 inch of edges. Top with corned beef, cheese and sauerkraut. Press remaining 2 rectangles to 7×5 inches, firmly pressing perforations to seal. Spread each with 2 teaspoons mustard. Place each rectangle mustard-side down on sauerkraut, pinching center seam to seal. Brush top with water, and sprinkle with caraway seed.
3. Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cut into slices. Serve warm.
- More at www.pillsbury.com