8 Cups of Pain Popcorn
2 Tbsp. Butter
10 oz. Pack Marshmallows
1Tbsp. of Oil
3 Cups Powdered Sugar
½ Cup Butter
1 Tbsp. Milk
Mini Candy Canes
M & M’s or Additional Toppings of Your Choice
1. In a sauce pan, on low heat, melt together marshmallows and butter- be sure to stir
2. Once melted, pour in the popcorn cup by cup and stir until coated.
3. Remove from heat, let cool for 5 min.
4. Lather your hands up with oil
5. Grab a handful of the popcorn and form a ball.
6. Gently place a candy cane into the center. It worked better if you gently twist it in.
7. Let them cool.
8. To make the frosting, combine powdered sugar, butter and milk in a bowl and mix with an electric hand mixer until creamy.
9. Now decorate your ornament
For more detailed instructions be sure to visit: