Simple Oreo Ice Cream Cake
What you’ll need:
30 oreo cookies, crushed (plus more if you’d like to sprinkle some on top)
½ c melted butter
½ gallon ice cream (any flavor), slightly softened
1 jar hot fudge sauce
2 – 8 oz. containers cool whip, softened
1) Mix melted butter & oreos.
2) Press into a 9×13 inch pan.
3) Soften fudge in microwave then smooth softened ice cream over cookie mixture.
4) Smooth fudge sauce over ice cream.
5) Spread cool whip over the ice cream and sprinkle with additional crushed oreos.
*Freeze at least 2 hours*
Keep frozen until 15 minutes before serving